THE KANATI TRAIL HOG WAS DESIGNED FOR EXCEPTIONAL TRACTION, STABILITY, AND RELIABILITY IN ALL KINDS OF TERRAIN AND WEATHER CONDITIONS. THE UNIQUE DESIGN IS SUITABLE FOR EVERYDAY USE IN SOME OF THE HARSHEST WINTER LOCATIONS WHILE RETAINING A SMOOTH RIDE.
- SUPERIOR TRACTION AND CONTROL
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE FROM HIGHWAY TO OFF-ROAD
- SMOOTH AND QUIET RIDES
- DURABLE, DEPENDABLE CONSTRUCTION
- Variable Pitch Design: Variable angle tread blocks help reduce harmonics to reduce road noise while also providing biting and traction surfaces in all directions.
- Aggressive All-Terrain Tread: Large lugs and open void ratio enhance grip for better control in the toughest off road conditions while providing a large and stable contact patch for better on road characteristics.
- Durable Sidewall: The unique 3-ply sidewall reinforces the structural integrity of the Kanati Trail Hog for greater puncture resistance. The sturdier construction digs into softer terrain for better traction and performance. *All Trail Hog sizes feature 3-ply sidewall construction with the exception of 35×12.50R17, which has a 2-ply sidewall.
- Severe Weather Capable: Generous siping and grooves allow for better water evacuation and snow traction. The Kanati Trail Hog sports the Alpine/mountain snowflake severe snow service symbol certifying it as a winter capable tire with year round application.
THE KANATI MUD HOG WAS DEVELOPED TO REDUCE THE NEED FOR A DEDICATED OFF-ROAD LIGHT TRUCK TIRE; THAT MEANS NO MORE HASSLE FROM SWITCHING OUT YOUR EVERYDAY TIRES FOR A BIT OF OFF-ROAD WEEKEND ADVENTURE. THE MUD HOG’S AGGRESSIVE TREAD PATTERN AND HEAVY 3-PLY CONSTRUCTION MAKES IT ONE OF THE TOUGHEST HIGHWAY/OFF-ROAD TIRES AVAILABLE!
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
- AGGRESSIVE TREAD DESIGN
- SMOOTH & QUIET RIDE
- ENGINEERED FOR ON- AND OFF-ROAD
- Aggressive Tread: The large lugs compress for maximum surface-to-surface contact which creates improved traction, better handling, and peace of mind for your off-road adventures.
- Overlapping Center line: The layered pattern of the contact patch was engineered to cancel road noise for a smooth and quiet ride.
- Durable Sidewall: The unique 3-ply sidewall reinforces the structural integrity of the Kanati Mud Hog for greater puncture resistance. The sturdier construction digs into softer terrain for better traction and performance.
- High Void Ratio: Void ratio refers to the amount of open space in the tread. The Kanati Mud Hog’s high void ratio allows for superior debris clear-out and improves the Mud Hog’s ability to drain water.