THE KANATI TRAIL HOG WAS DESIGNED FOR EXCEPTIONAL TRACTION, STABILITY, AND RELIABILITY IN ALL KINDS OF TERRAIN AND WEATHER CONDITIONS. THE UNIQUE DESIGN IS SUITABLE FOR EVERYDAY USE IN SOME OF THE HARSHEST WINTER LOCATIONS WHILE RETAINING A SMOOTH RIDE.
- SUPERIOR TRACTION AND CONTROL
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE FROM HIGHWAY TO OFF-ROAD
- SMOOTH AND QUIET RIDES
- DURABLE, DEPENDABLE CONSTRUCTION
- Variable Pitch Design: Variable angle tread blocks help reduce harmonics to reduce road noise while also providing biting and traction surfaces in all directions.
- Aggressive All-Terrain Tread: Large lugs and open void ratio enhance grip for better control in the toughest off road conditions while providing a large and stable contact patch for better on road characteristics.
- Durable Sidewall: The unique 3-ply sidewall reinforces the structural integrity of the Kanati Trail Hog for greater puncture resistance. The sturdier construction digs into softer terrain for better traction and performance. *All Trail Hog sizes feature 3-ply sidewall construction with the exception of 35×12.50R17, which has a 2-ply sidewall.
- Severe Weather Capable: Generous siping and grooves allow for better water evacuation and snow traction. The Kanati Trail Hog sports the Alpine/mountain snowflake severe snow service symbol certifying it as a winter capable tire with year round application.